Sunday 25 September 2011

25/9/11

Well, decided to post my first 'blog'.  What does 'blog' stand for anyway?
I suppose it's supposed to give you an insight into my learning journey...not sure if I'm going in the right direction at the moment, feel like I'm in reverse actually!! Here's hoping I will find 1st or 2nd gear soon.
So it's 3 o'clock on a Sunday afternoon, the smell of BBQ's fills the warm air outside but here I am sat at my dining table, paper all over it trying to get my head around the first two modules, with my dog occasionally blowing off under my feet....nice!!
I'm just putting the finishing touches to my ILP before I send it off, looking at it now I can see how useful it is going to become. I wonder if we have to do those for every module or semester?
Anyway onwards and upwards!

1 comment:

  1. Blog is short for web log - a log (like a ship's log) that you maintain on the web.

    ReplyDelete