Thursday 13 October 2011

13/10/11

It's been a busy week...funny though, I couldn't really tell you what I've done!
Took my first PPA cover class yesterday.  We made Tudor houses out of modrock (bit like what you get wrapped in if you break a bone).  Thankfully only 10 out of the 26 children used this very messy, but enjoyable material.  Wouldn't like to imagine the mess otherwise!  "Sorry cleaners" (Edwards, 2011) is what I wrote on the whiteboard as I left the classroom.

This week some more good news...the Headteacher has asked if Iwould take groups of  CUSP (children who are inbetween levels, but with a bit of extra help could get a higher level) children out and do booster groups with them in the morning before school.  I do Breakfast Club anyway so was only too happy to help...must be honest, it's lovely playing cards with 15 children 1st thing but I am getting a bit bored of 'chase the ace'.

No comments:

Post a Comment