Wednesday 5 October 2011

5/10/11

I have just realised today that I have done the photo story and essay all wrong. I thought the 500 words were linked to the photos!! Damn.
So I've just edited the photo story and now am about to attempted the 500 word essay on what it is actually meant to be about.
Happy days! :o(

On the plus side, my line-manager asked me today if I would be prepared to cover our class PPA on a permanent basis. I was chuffed to be asked, as not only do I enjoy it, but it gives me more experience of what it will be like when I eventually qualify as a teacher.
Happy days! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Your first draft is not wrong - it is a draft:-)

    For your next draft you will be using some of the material, adding some, improving - all good stuff. All those who managed a first draft by the end of week 2 are in a good position - much better than those who did not send in a draft.

    Good news about the PPA cover - well done!

    ReplyDelete