Sunday 30 October 2011

30/10/11

Well the clocks went back, but I missed it! Damn!
It's 9.35 and I'm trying to convince my brain that it's not 10.35 so hopefully it will stay functioning for a while longer.
So I have finally uploaded my competencies table, found it really difficult.  Actually the table was ok, but the explanation of it took a while and still unsure if I'm on any of the right track.
I searched the uni library for any ejournals relating to my job role, but couldn't find anything. Google is always a good tool and my primary one most of the time. I had already searched for relevant websites that I may have found useful earlier on when I was completing my learning journal, my days, that seems so long ago now! So I posted them on the VLE hopefully to help someone else.
I feel really bad thinking about it...I am hopeful for someone to feedback on my draft but I have not had much time recently to feedback on someone elses.
Note to self - Give more feedback! Actually...
Another note to self - Participate more in the VLE overall.
I'm hoping this week I can really catch up with uni work, looking ahead, apart from my science gcse Tuesday evening....
Note to self - Do gcse homework!
...I can't envisage any major unnecessary usage of said evenings.
Anyway my brain has overruled time and is preparing itself for shutdown, so I will say nighty night for now, not that anyone really reads this anyway, well apart from Adam, who only reads my blog to cheer himself up! lol.
Speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment